Hello World

I'm new to blogging, so it may take me awhile to get the hang of it. Why am I remnantbox, because my life is filled with a little bit of this, and a little bit of that. If you could see inside my mind , it would probably look something like this.


I have set a goal to change my life, so I am trying new things. Right now I am taking e-verge for a test drive. So far it's been a lot of fun. I'm learning a lot from all the online training classes that come with e-verge. I am changing what my mind might look like to this.

I used to waste a lot of time with computer games, I was really addicted to them, still am, but now I try to limit how much time I spend on computer games to one game in the morning, and one at night or maybe a couple if everything else I wanted to accomplish for the day is done. E-verge has given me a new kind of computer game, and if I win at this game, there are benefits that will not only improve my life, but the lives of everyone around me. If I do well enough at this computer game I can spend more time enjoying the real world.

My husband and I love to travel, and it looks like e-verge is going to help us achieve that goal. We have both worked, what people call SOLID jobs, for almost 40 years. So you see, it's never too late to make a change, and an old dog can learn new tricks.

E-verge has members from all over the world, and I might just drop in on some of them. I have met one person from Australia , and I know of at least one other e-verge member from there. I think it would be nice to travel places and see how e-verge has changed life for others like me.

I know I have a long way to go, and a short time to get there (if this sounds familiar, it came from the hodge podge of my mind, so I probably heard it somewhere else first), and e-verge has already helped me get a good start. So far I have just been concentrating on the site designs seo, but e-verge has so many other member benefits, and tools like Buzzirk Mobile, that allows me to have a cell phone that goes almost anywhere in the world I would want to go, and E-verge-travel that gives me discounts on all my travel, and these are just a few of the member benefits and tools. I don't want to sound like an advertisement, but I am so excited about e-verge that I want the whole world to know.

I may be at the bottom of the mountain looking up right now, but watch me climb. Soon I'll be that guy on top of the mountain. Why don't you check out THE REMNANT BOX, I think it looks pretty good, of course, I would. See what you think. I did it all myself, with the help of the site designs seo program from e-verge .


Article Source: http://www.ArticleStreet.com/

0 comments: